The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness ensures that the University:
- Engages in ongoing, comprehensive, and integrated research-based planning and evaluation processes that…
- focus on institutional quality and effectiveness.
- incorporate a systematic review of institutional goals and outcomes consistent with its mission.
- Identifies expected outcomes, assesses the extent to which it achieves these outcomes, and provides evidence of seeking improvement based on analysis of the results in the areas below:
- Student learning outcomes for each of its educational programs.
- Student learning outcomes for collegiate-level general education competencies of its undergraduate degree programs.
- Academic and student services that support student success.
- Identifies expected outcomes of its administrative support services and demonstrates the extent to which the outcomes are achieved.
- Identifies, evaluates, and publishes goals and outcomes for student achievement appropriate to the institution’s mission, the nature of the students it serves, and the kinds of programs offered and uses multiple measures to document student success.