The Tusculum College Post Office is located in the Niswonger Commons next to the bookstore. It provides most services available at any post office to students, faculty/staff, and the public. These services include:
- Post office boxes (three sizes)
- Delivery of incoming letters, magazines, packages, etc. from the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Outgoing mail via the United States Postal Service, including Express Mail. Mail is picked up at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday-Friday. Outgoing mail can be dropped in the slot by the post office window.
- Outgoing packages for UPS, FedEx, and DHL can be left at the post office for pickup if they have a prepaid return label or the sender has made arrangements for pickup.
- Campus mail for students and faculty/staff
- Stamps and money orders sold
- Flower arrangements accepted for delivery to students and faculty/staff