The Tusculum University Post Office is located in the Niswonger Commons next to the University Bookstore.
It provides most services available at any post office to students, faculty/staff, and the public. These services include:
- Post office boxes (three sizes)
- Delivery of incoming letters, magazines, packages, etc. from the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Outgoing mail via the United States Postal Service, including Express Mail. Mail is picked up at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday-Friday. Outgoing mail can be dropped in the slot by the post office window.
- Campus mail for students and faculty/staff
- Flower arrangements accepted for delivery to students and faculty/staff