The Tusculum Veteran Services Office goal is to reach, recruit, retain, and reengage veterans from the time they are considering school to employment opportunities after graduation.
Our office helps veterans and their family members not only at our Greeneville campus but our satellite sites in Knoxville and Morristown as well as our online students.
Below are only a few initiatives or programs to help student veterans and/or family members:
- Transferring military experience into college credit through our Prior Learning Assessment Program
- A freshman orientation course designed for military-affiliated students
- An elective leadership studies course designed for military-affiliated students
- Link to military units and veteran organizations
- Assist with VA education benefits
- Establish veteran-specific programs and initiatives
- Peer Mentoring
- Internships/Post-graduation employment
- Individual assistance as needed
Any questions should be directed to:
Veterans Services Office