The Tusculum Veteran Services Office is a student veteran’s point of contact for anything related to veteran services.
Our goal is to reach, recruit, retain, and reengage veterans from the time they are considering school to employment opportunities after graduation.
Our office helps veterans not only at our Greeneville campus but our satellite sites in Knoxville and Morristown. Survivors’ and dependents’ of veterans who are using VA education benefits are also assisted by this office.
Below are only a few initiatives or programs to help student veterans:
- Link to military units and veteran organizations
- Assist with VA education benefits
- Establish veteran-specific programs and initiatives
- Tusculum Military Assistance Group (TMAG)
- Veteran recognition opportunities
- Internships/Post-graduation employment
Any questions should be directed to:
Director of Veterans Services
423-636-7371 (Campus Ext 5371)
Cell: (423) 972-3003