The coaching minor may be added to any other program of study at Tusculum and can provide useful preparation for those who anticipate coaching in the future.
The coaching minor consists of 16 semester hours of coursework.
Coaching Minor Curriculum
Minor Courses (16 hours)
- Community First Aid, CPR, and Safety (1)
- Sport Officiating (3)
- Psychological Dynamics of Sport and Physical Education (3)
- Managing Legal Aspects of Sport and Physical Education (3)
- Coaching Courses (6-two courses)
- Coaching of Volleyball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country/Track and Field, Lacrosse