The new Academic Calendar offers various opportunities to enrich your student experience at Tusculum University by providing new and multiple ways to organize your learning career per the following:
- More flexibility in course options
- More time between semesters/sessions to recover and rejuvenate
- No classes after noon on Fridays
- Possibility of a 4-day week with very few classes on Friday mornings (4-day week is not guaranteed)
- Some of the Adult & Online programs will offer graduate and undergraduate classes in 7 week sessions. For more detailed information about which courses will be moving to the new format please contact your advisor.
- The addition of a summer mini-session (3 weeks, Monday – Friday) will create greater study abroad opportunities, academic advancement, and more
- More closely aligns with traditional calendar of neighboring institutions
Please review the new calendar below by clicking the 2020-2021 Academic Calendar button.