Your health and safety continue to be our priority. In addition to visiting our office, you can schedule a video conference or call a member of our team and we will be happy to assist you remotely.
The Registrar’s Office is located in Virginia Hall, Ground Floor, office G-12.
Address: P.O. Box 5050, Tusculum University, 60 Shiloh Road, Greeneville, TN 37745.
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
The Office of the Registrar manages the academic information infrastructure of the university and provides excellent customer service to students, faculty, staff, and alumni. We assist students with services and programs that enhance their academic success. The Registrar’s Office:
- Preserves and maintains accurate and secure academic records for the university;
- Evaluates and posts transfer credit;
- Processes requests for prior learning credits;
- Processes grades, course substitutions, withdrawals, etc.;
- Certifies veteran and athletic eligibility;
- Maintains the undergraduate and graduate curriculum and academic catalog;
- Confers degrees;
- Registers students;
- Publishes course offerings and final exam schedules;
- Assigns academic classrooms;
- Manages a degree audit system;
- Complies with and enforces the academic retention policy;
- Complies with and enforces FERPA regulations;
- Prepares the academic calendar;
- Prepares and posts academic term honors;
- Prepares enrollment and degree verifications via National Student Clearinghouse;
- Provides official transcripts;
- Updates personal data;
- Assists with Commencement related activities