HOW TO CONTACT THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
Our staff continues to work diligently to serve our students – past, present and future! The Registrar’s Office is now open from 8:30 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Your health and safety continue to be our priority. You can continue to schedule a video conference or phone call with a member of our team by simply emailing RegistrarTU@tusculum.edu and we will be happy to assist you remotely.
The Registrar’s Office is located in Virginia Hall, Ground Floor, office G-12.
Address: P.O. Box 5050, Tusculum University, 60 Shiloh Road, Greeneville, TN 37745.
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
It is our goal to support Tusculum University’s Judeo-Christian environment and to professionally manage the academic information infrastructure of the university and provide quality, prompt, and courteous customer service to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community. We assist all students with services and programs that enhance their academic success. The Registrar’s Office provides:
- Preserves and maintains accurate and secure academic records for the university
- Evaluates and posts transfer credit
- Processes requests for prior learning credits
- Certifies veteran and athletic eligibility
- Maintains the undergraduate and graduate curriculum and academic catalog
- Confers degrees
- Registers students
- Publishes course offerings and final exam schedules
- Assigns academic classrooms
- Manages a degree audit system
- Complies with and enforces the academic retention policy
- Complies with and enforces FERPA regulations
- Prepares the academic calendar
- Prepares and posts academic term honors
- Prepares enrollment and degree verifications via National Student Clearinghouse
- Provides official transcripts
- Updates personal data
- Assists with Commencement related activities