For information on tutoring for our programs offered during the evening and online, please click here.
All About The Tutoring Center
- Located in the Thomas J. Garland Library on the Greeneville campus
- All services are FREE to any Tusculum University student
- Course-related tutoring available for most freshman and sophomore level classes
- One-on-one tutoring, group tutoring, and walk-in sessions available
- Both Peer Tutors and Degreed Tutors work with students
- Writing and Math Tutoring Labs
- Writing and Math Workshops
- Over 30 active tutors
How Do I Request a Tutor?
1) Email: email@example.com Request tutoring. A staff member of the Tutoring Center will contact you with information.
2) Visit The Tutoring Center in Garland Library, Rooms 317 & 318
Administrative Assistant: Leeann Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 423-798-1635, ext 5625