The Center for Academic Success & Tutoring has moved to our new location on the ground floor of the Meen Center.
We are open for drop-in and appointment-based tutoring for the Fall 2020 term.
Tutoring in major studies and general education courses will also be offered online through our new platform, TutorOcean.
Use the link below to set up your account and book an appointment with the tutor of your choice today!
Finding a tutor on TutorOcean
- Access the TutorOcean Platform to find your tutor.
Step by Step Guide to Accessing Your TutorOcean Account
- Visit TutorOcean.com
- Choose the “Sign Up” option located in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Sign up as a student by entering your name, Tusculum email address, and creating a password
- Verify your email
- On the TutorOcean welcome page, click on the orange “Find a tutor” button
- Search for a tutor by subject, course, or name
- Click on “View Profile” to check a tutor’s availability and book an appointment
- Click on any available (color-coded) appointments in the calendar to schedule a session with your tutor, either online or in-person
STUDENTS MUST SIGN UP FOR A TUTOROCEAN ACCOUNT TO ACCESS TUTORING SERVICES
For any additional tutoring questions or to request other academic resources, please contact the Assistant Director of Tutoring Services, Lisa Chiapputo, at Tutoring@tusculum.edu.
Drop-in tutoring is available at the Center for Academic Success and Tutoring on the Meen Center’s ground floor, Room 002.
Day Tutoring (Math & English)
Day tutoring is available on Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Evening Tutoring (All core subjects)
Evening tutoring is available Monday – Thursday from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.