Due to the coronavirus, the Old Oak Festival has been postponed until August 28 – 30, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience, but our guests’ health and safety is our number one concern. We look forward to seeing you in August!
Imperial Inc to host the Old Oak Festival Talent Show on April 24th from 5-8pm. Tusculum students and the community is welcome to participate. Sign up information to be posted soon.
Are you in to classic cars. This year the Old Oak Festival has partnered with several classic car owners and will host a CAR SHOW on April 25th. These classics will be parked in front of Katherine Hall from 10a-4pm. Come out and see this wonderful and beautiful collection.
A special thanks to Shiloh Cumberland Presbyterian Church for holding their Sunday service on the campus of Tusculum University during the Old Oak Festival on Sunday, April 26th.
A huge shout out to all of our volunteers that have signed up to help make this year’s festival flow smoothly.
- Jimmy Rader- Artisans / Crafters, Sub-Chair
- Matilda Greene – Authors Row, Sub-Chair
- Ken “Shadow” Winterbauer – Entertainment, Sub-Chair
- The Office of Student Affairs for helping with the Talent Show and other logistics.
- The Office of Admissions, the Greeneville Arts Council, Tusculum Baptist Church for the activities prepared in the Kiddie Korner.
- Artisitc Printers for the printed marketing material.
- Tusculum University’s Marketing Team for their wonderful graphic design.
- Tusculum University’s Communication Department for the advertisement, and communication pieces shared within the region.