The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides leadership and support for Tusculum’s strategic planning process.
The Strategic Plan of Tusculum University serves as the guiding document for most of the office’s research and assessment functions.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for tracking progress on the objectives of the strategic plan, and reporting that progress to the President, Cabinet and Board of Trustees. The Office of Institutional Effectiveness also provides assistance and support for planning activities including enrollment, emergency, diversity, space and unit-level planning.
- May 2018 Strategy Map (Approved by the BOT 5-12-18)
Strategic Planning 2017
- Opening Conference Presentation (8-10-17)
- Tusculum Strategic Plan Slides (Approved by BOT 10-20-2016)
- Strategy Map – Tusculum (7-18-16)
- Drive to University (5-11-17)
Previous Strategic Plans
- Strategic Plan 2014-2019
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 [Approved by BOT 9-28-2012]
- Strategic Plan 2013-2018 (Approved by the BOT 9-27-2013)