The Office of Institutional Assessment is to support Tusculum University’s commitment to academic and operational excellence by providing collection and rigorous analysis of wide-ranging data.
In pursuit of this mission, the Assessment team applies nationally recognized practices, strategies and standards.
Our goals are to:
- Build capacity for assessment and continual, data-driven improvement.
- Provide systematic assessment of academic and operational performance relative to university priorities.
- Provide rigorous and responsive analyses of a broad array of data to support Institutional decision-making.
- Provide relevant training and feedback to support application of practical methods of measurement and evaluation.
- Provide effective management and leadership of accreditation-related activities.
Tusculum University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call at 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Tusculum University.
General Education Assessment
- General Education Assessment Manual (8/20/2018)
- General Education Assessment Website
- General Education Core (8/10/2018)
- General Education SLOs (Revised 7/31/2018)
- IOTA Course Evaluations Results login
- IOTA Course Evaluations Report Description
- 2017-18 Program Report and 2018-19 Plan Template
- 2018-19 Administrative Outcome Assessment Plan
- College of Business Success Rates
- NSSE 2010 – Residential College
- Alumni Surveys 2011 – Residential College
- Alumni Surveys 2011 – Graduate & Professional Studies
- NSSE 2007 – Residential College
- NSSE 2007 – Graduate & Professional Studies
- Noel-Levitz Adult Priorities Survey (5 year trends)
- Noel-Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory (4 year trends)
- 2008-2009 CIRP Freshman Survey
- 2005-2006 Freshman Survey
- Alumni Survey 2007
- Diversity Survey PowerPoint Presentation (2004)
- Survey Development Assistance
- MAPP Testing
- ACAT Testing
- End of Course Surveys
- End of Program Surveys