Tusculum’s Virtual Student Handbook describes our expectations for student life and policies for student conduct. As a student at Tusculum, you are required to have read and understood the contents of this important resource along with the University’s Academic Catalog. Both documents contain important information that you should know. I hope that you will take many opportunities to become familiar with both publications.
I wish you a successful academic year!
Dr. Lisa Johnson-Neas
Dean of Students
- We Are Pioneers
- Non-Academic Student Code of Conduct & Policies
- University Catalog & Academic Policies
- The Pioneer Pathway
- Student Feedback and Written Complaint Policy
- Title IX
- Campus Safety
- ADA & Counseling Services
- Consumer Information Disclosures
- Tusculum University Appropriate Use Policy