The Center for Civic Advancement seeks to engage the heart, mind, and soul of Tusculum through cultivating awareness of self and of others.
We aspire to do this through the establishment of meaningful relationships with our local, national, and global communities.
The work of the CCA includes:
- Global and Mission Studies
- Service Learning
- Career Services
- Community Service
- Internships in non-profit agencies
- Forums and Discussions
- Research Opportunities
- The Bonner Leaders Program
- The Center for Economic Development and Entrepreneurship (CEDE)
- Community Partnerships
- The Institute for Empowered Communities (joint project with the School of Business)