Associate degree registered nurses with current, unencumbered nursing licenses may complete the RN-BSN at Tusculum University.
Registered Nurse (RN) student course credits will be transferred and awarded according to established policies of Tusculum University. Completion of core requirements and nursing courses for graduation requires individualized schedule planning; RN students are encouraged to work closely with the BSN Director and their advisor.
- Meet admission requirements of Tusculum University as a degree-seeking student.
- Meet the following nursing program admission requirements:
- Earned cumulative college-level grade point average (GPA) of 2.750 or higher.
- Earned a minimum of “C” in all courses.
- Provide documentation of graduation (transcript) from a Tennessee Board of Nursing approved associate degree RN program or documentation of graduation from a state-approved associate degree RN program elsewhere in the U.S.
- Hold an unencumbered, active Tennessee RN license (or hold an unencumbered RN license from another state and be eligible for Tennessee licensure).
- Provide documentation of current and prior nursing practice.
- Submit a School of Nursing application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the RN student has received provisional acceptance, the candidate will have to meet all background check, drug screening, immunization, Tuberculin screening, health assessment and AHA BLS certification requirements.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to discuss completion of the degree requirements, call us at (423) 636-7430.