Current STUDENTS who have completed the required pre-requisite college level courses:
Applications for the Fall nursing class will be accepted until all of the seats are filled.
If you are a current college student, you should:
- Apply to Tusculum University as a degree-seeking student.
- Submit all previous high school and college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- Read all of the information on the Nursing Program web pages.
- Complete the required pre-requisite courses before submitting your application.
- Complete or have made an appointment to complete the Admission Assessment Exam. This can be completed after you submit your application. For more information on the admission exam, go to the Admission Assessment Exam web page by clicking on the tab at the left of this page.
Once your have completed steps 1-5, submit your nursing application at: https://tuscuniv.s3.amazonaws.com/nursing/TU+BSN+Application.pdf
Current HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS:
Applications for qualified high school seniors for Fall will be accepted starting February 1 to June 30.
If you are a qualified High School Senior, you should:
- Have completed high school Algebra I, Algebra II, Biology, and Chemistry with a grade of “C” or better.
- Have an ACT composite score of 24 or higher (composite SAT score 1090 or higher based on verbal and math).
- Have an ACT math subscore of 22 or higher (SAT math subscore 520 or higher).
- Have an ACT English subscore of 20 or higher (SAT English subscore of 470 or higher).
- Graduate from high school with a cumulative GPA of 3.000 or higher on the final and official (graduation) high school transcript, which should reflect a graduation date.
- Apply to Tusculum College as a degree-seeking student.
- Submit your high school transcripts to the Registrar’s Office.
- Read all of the information on the Nursing program web pages.
- Submit the nursing freshman program application by the published deadline for high school seniors.
Once you have completed steps 1-8, submit your nursing application at: https://tuscuniv.s3.amazonaws.com/nursing/TU+BSN+Application.pdf.
Current Registered Nurses seeking the bachelor’s degree:
Please read the information on the RN to BSN web page.
If you have any questions about the above information, submit your questions to email@example.com.