After admission to the nursing program, students must meet the following conditions to remain enroll in the nursing program.
1. Maintain a passing grade of “C” or better in all nursing and non-nursing courses
2. Maintain satisfactory performance in all clinical and laboratory assignments
3. Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 or higher for each semester and a GPA of 2.25 or higher for nursing courses
4. Maintain professional conduct in the classroom and clinical laboratory
5. Maintain BLS certification
6. Submit annual malpractice insurance renewal, TB skin test results, and flu immunization documentation to the Nursing office by designated deadlines
Enrollment in the Nursing Program may be discontinued at any time if, upon review of student performance and behavior in accordance with University procedures outlined in the Tusculum University Student Handbook and/or the Nursing Program Undergraduate Handbook, the student is unsafe, engaged in academic dishonesty, has violated patient confidentiality or safety, or is convicted or pled guilty or nolo contender or received a deferred or other qualified adjudication.