International travel is not a requirement for students to graduate from Tusculum College. However, the College encourages international exposure since it improves personal perspectives and helps to better prepare students for their professional careers. Tusculum currently offers the following educational opportunities for its students:
- Business Education Initiative (BEI)
- Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI)
- International Marketing Course in Spain (KEI)
- Service learning program in Belize
- Science programs in Costa Rica
- London term at the Imperial College of the University of London
- Business and Political Science at Malta
- Summer 2013 in Bremen, Germany
The program orientation consists of six (6) modules where the five (5) initial ones focus on the student while the last one is for their parents. Each student is expected to attend every module. The orientation schedule can be obtained by e-mailing Dr. Geir Bergvin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each module is two (2) hours in duration.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Every student that wants to study abroad must read and sign the Conditions of participation agreement. This document serves as a contract between the student and the Center for Global Studies while abroad and must accompany the program application form at time of application.