The Office of Institutional Assessment is to support Tusculum College’s commitment to academic and operational excellence by providing collection and rigorous analysis of wide-ranging data. In pursuit of this mission, the Assessment team applies nationally recognized practices, strategies and standards.
Our goals are to:
- Build capacity for assessment and continual, data-driven improvement.
- Provide systematic assessment of academic and operational performance relative to college priorities.
- Provide rigorous and responsive analyses of a broad array of data to support Institutional decision-making.
- Provide relevant training and feedback to support application of practical methods of measurement and evaluation.
- Provide effective management and leadership of accreditation-related activities.
Tusculum College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call at 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Tusculum College.
- Assessment Data Academic Units [AOP/ISO]
- Assessment Data Administrative and Student Support Units [AOP]
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Training Materials
- Assessment Planning and Reporting
- NSSE 2010 – Residential College
- NSSE 2010 – Graduate & Professional Studies
- NSSE 2007 – Residential College
- NSSE 2007 – Graduate & Professional Studies
- Noel-Levitz Adult Priorities Survey (5 year trends)
- Noel-Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory (4 year trends)
- 2008-2009 CIRP Freshman Survey
- 2005-2006 Freshman Survey
- Alumni Survey 2007
- Diversity Survey PowerPoint Presentation (2004)
- Survey Development Assistance
- MAPP Testing
- ACAT Testing
- End of Course Surveys
- End of Program Surveys