At the conclusion of the Tusculum First Campaign, Tusculum students, alumni, faculty, staff, Trustees and trusted friends envision the College having:
- The best possible living and learning communities;
- Innovative and responsive academic programs; and
- Expanded opportunities for students to become engaged global citizens.
The Tusculum First Campaign Steering Committee Members
- Scott M. Niswonger ’87 H’06, Chair, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Kenneth A. Bowman ’70, Apollo, Pa.
- Larry Brotherton ’70, Easley, S.C.
- Judith K. Domer ’61, Asheville, N.C.
- James F. Durham ’79, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Thomas J. Garland H’86, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Frank Horsman ’69, Roswell, Ga.
- Leslie A. Hull, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Walter Johnson ’71, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Nancy B. Moody, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Jane Pilloni ’59, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Donald R. Raber H’13, Kingsport, Tenn.