Community Information Packet
Download all the information you need to set up a successful service-learning project with your class.
Tusculum College’s Policies & Procedures
Once your class or group has completed service, please take a few moments to complete the following report.
Links of interest to faculty members
- Community-Based Education/Service-Learning Faculty Handbook
- Campus Compact example syllabi
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development’s syllabi swap
- Other useful links & resources
Guidelines on Liability and Safety Issues for Class Service-Learning Projects
All too often, when someone mentions the words liability, risk, or insurance, our eyes glaze over and attention shifts. Yet these are vitally important issues and we must consider all aspects of any activities we organize.
- Guidelines on Liability and Safety for Service-Learning Projects
- Basics of Risk Management
- Assumption of Risk Form
Discover previous Community-Based Learning Activities & Projects in which faculty and students at Tusculum have been involved.