College Central Network
- Students & Alumni may create an account to build your resume, post your resume online, search the online job database, and so much more!
Students may enter your seven digit Student ID # as your Access ID #; then, create a password of your choosing.
Alumni may contact Alumni Relations Staff Member, Cody Greene (Class of ’08) to obtain your Access ID. You may contact Mr. Greene by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, phone # 423-636-7303 X5648.
- Online Career Library with up to 3000 company profiles and 63 Vault guides.
Counseling Services of the Director
- Career counseling is available on an individual basis, by appointment.
-Career Workshops available as scheduled on College Central Network.
- All services are available to recent graduates with the exception of on-campus recruitment.
-Graduate School Resources
-Internships/Summer Employment Information
-Career Publications & Directories
-Job Search Guides
-Current Vacancy Listings
-What jobs you can find with your major
On-Campus Recruitment Program
- Students have the opportunity to interview with a variety of school districts, businesses, and graduate programs. Sign-up is on a first come, first served basis.
- The Director is available to critique resumes and cover letters.
- Several recruitment programs are held off campus each year to provide candidates an opportunity to schedule interviews with employers who do not recruit on campus.
- Free GRE, GMAT, and PRAXIS bulletins are available in the office and online.
TC – Greeneville Campus: Mondays (9am-11am) & Wed (1pm-4pm)
TC – Morristown Campus: Mondays (1 per month) (2pm-6pm)
TC-Knoxville Campus: Tuesdays (1 per month) (2pm-6pm)
TC- Kingsport Campus: Thursdays (1 per month) (2pm-6pm)
Day and evening appointments are available for all campuses by appointment only. These are scheduled by Director of Career Services, Ms. Robin E. Lay, who may be reached by email: email@example.com or phone: 423-444-5105 (cell) / 423-636-7447 (office).