College Central Network
Students & Alumni may create an account to build your resume, post your resume online, search the online job database, and so much more!
Students may enter your seven digit Student ID # as your Access ID #; then, create a password of your choosing.
Alumni may contact Alumni Relations Staff Member, Cody Greene (Class of ’08) to obtain your Access ID. You may contact Mr. Greene by email at email@example.com or, phone # 423-636-7303 X5648.
Career Services of the Director
- Career advising is available on an individual basis, by appointment.
- Career Workshops available as scheduled on College Central Network.
- Phone appointments are available if you are unable to meet at the Director’s office.
-Graduate School Resources
-Career Publications & Directories
-Job Search Guides
-Current Vacancy Listings
-What jobs you can find with your major
On-Campus Recruitment Program
- Students have the opportunity to interview with a variety of school districts, businesses, and graduate programs. Sign-up is on a first come, first served basis.
- The Director is available to critique resumes and cover letters.
Career Fairs & Networking Events
- Several recruitment programs are held on and off campus each year to provide candidates an opportunity to schedule interviews with employers. Register an account on College Central Network to get periodic updates about these opportunities.
- Free GRE, GMAT, and PRAXIS bulletins are available in the office and online.
Resume Review: Most weekdays the Director will be available between 3pm-4:30pm for a brief 15 minute consultation about resume effectiveness. This can also be conducted by phone with email copy of resume to review simultaneously. (Due to periodic meetings, this schedule will vary, with little notice. So, appointments are recommended.)
Day and evening appointments are available. These are scheduled by Director of Career Services, Ms. Robin E. Lay, who may be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 423-444-5105 (cell).