The Business Administration degree program provides a foundation in all essential areas of business, with extra emphasis on the management of quantitative data. It is an excellent match to those students seeking a career in process/quality control, project management, budgeting and/or financial management.
ADMISSION & ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
- BS in Business Administration Admission Requirements
- BS in Business Administration Academic Requirements
Concentrations offer an in depth study of topics introduced in the foundation course that is part of the BSOM and BSBA curriculum. To complete a concentration, students must:
- Sign a Declaration of Concentration.
- Complete the foundation course in the major (4 hours) before enrolling in concentration courses.
- Complete 3 or 4 additional courses (12-16 hours) required for the concentration in any sequence.
Students are not required to complete a concentration. Specific courses offered as part of a concentration may be taken by students to satisfy elective hours or to fulfill the requirement for eight hours of upper division concentration electives, provided that they have completed the foundation course in the major. Students must earn a grade of .C-. or better in the BSOM and BSBA major course serving as the foundation course for the concentration. Grades of .C-. or better are required to earn a concentration. A passing grade below .C-. can be used to satisfy the eight hours of required Tusculum College upper-division concentration hours.
Students may choose a concentration in:
Contact GPS Admissions