The Master of Business Administration degree is designed for working adults who seek enhanced employment opportunities in the world of business. This graduate program provides students with experience in areas significant for the success of today’s managers and business leaders. The degree program will develop and enhance student skills through a focus on business problem solving, analytical analysis, and decision-making processes.
Coursework in the areas of economics, accounting, law and ethics, management, and marketing is part of the curriculum, as well as a capstone project in which students apply multidisciplinary business acumen in a highly integrative and sophisticated business simulation. Students will start and run a company through the first two years of business – making real-time decisions with a bottom-line focus.
Flexibility and Quality for Working Adults
- 16-month program
- 30 credit hours
- One course at a time – one night a week
- Convenient locations
- Faculty mentoring in the discipline, course content, and professional opportunities
- Leadership and Management Practice (3 hrs.)
- Economics for Managers (3 hrs.)
- Applied Marketing Management (3 hrs).
- Financial Analysis of Operations (3 hrs.)
- Managerial Accounting (3 hrs.)
- Financial Markets and Investments (3 hrs.)
- Law and Ethics in Business (3 hrs.)
- Decision Making for Innovative Managers (3 hrs.)
- Sustainable Business Operations (3 hrs.)
- Integrative Business Strategies (3 hrs.)