The enrollment staff members serve students who live and work within proximity to our four locations: Greeneville, Knoxville, Morristown, and the Tri-Cities, as well as, bordering counties in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina and Virginia.
Our staff are adults; adults who have been down a pathway where you might currently be traveling. We understand that mature adult learners have learned to expect more, and we are here to assist you in beginning your journey. We invite you to contact us for information or stop by to visit any of our locations. We look forward to hearing from you today!
ENROLLMENT STAFF MEMBERS
- Sherri Fugate – Director of Enrollment
- Jamie Hamer – Associate Director of Enrollment & Marketing Director
- Lindsey Seal – Assistant Director of Enrollment
- Mandy Altum – Communications Clerk
- Kelly Edens – Records and Data Coordinator
- Becky Henderson – Enrollment Specialist
- Justin Hite – Enrollment Representative
- Leslie Kelley – Administrative Assistant
- Amanda McQueen – Enrollment Representative
- Gabe Potter – Enrollment Representative
- Rosemarye Reaves – Enrollment Specialist
- Jerry Sullivan – Enrollment Representative
- Clay Wilkerson – Enrollment Representative
ACADEMIC ADVISING STAFF MEMBERS
- Jane Allen – Coordinator, Academic Advising
- Jeremy Jones – Counselor
- Kathy Joy – Academic Advisor, Morristown Center
- Amanda Lovelace – Assistant Director ARCHES/Counselor
- Tom McKay – Assistant Director ARCHES/Academic Support Coordinator
- Sharon Shanks – Student Service Representative
If you have any general questions about the Graduate and Professional Studies program or want to inquire about a specific degree program or special offering, please fill out an Information Request form. Please refer to Academic Information & Policies for questions regarding Tuition and Fees.