Pre-law, while not a major, is a designation of interest in pursuing the study of law and a resource center for students at Tusculum.
Dr. Troy Goodale serves as the Pre-law advisor and will be happy to talk with interested students and applicants about law school, coursework, the LSAT, and other law-related topics.
Along with other faculty and administrative staff at Tusculum, Dr. Goodale will assist you in thinking about a career in the law and preparing law school applications. One hundred percent of recent Tusculum College graduates seeking admission to law school have been accepted. In an increasingly competitive application environment, this is quite an accomplishment.
On this page you will find links to pre-law and legal resources on the web. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
Pre-Law and Legal Resources
- Law School Admissions Council – http://www.lsac.org/
- National Association of Law Placement (choosing a law school) – http://www.nalp.org/prelaw/choosing.htm
- University of Notre Dame Pre-law Advising – http://www.nd.edu/~prelaw/
- Pre-law Rice University – http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~acadadv/prelaw6.html
- Hieros Gamos (law school list) – http://www.hg.org/schools.html
- University of Texas School of Law – http://www.utexas.edu/law/
- University of Tennessee College of Law – http://www.law.utk.edu/
- LSAC statement on rankings – http://www.lsac.org/LSAC.asp?url=lsac/deans-speak-out-rankings.asp
- Rankings game – http://www.law.indiana.edu/monoborg/lawrank/
- Educational Quality Ranking (Brian Leiter) – http://www.utexas.edu/law/faculty/bleiter/rankings/
- Citation Search – http://www.lexisweb.com
- Legal Information – http://www.lawyers.com
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell University) – http://www.law.cornell.edu/index.html
- Findlaw – http://www.findlaw.com
- Lawyer Directory from Martindale – http://www.martindale.com
- Legal Jobs – http://www.martindale.com/Careers/Careers.aspx/
- U.S. Federal Courts – http://www.uscourts.gov/
- State Courts Web Sites – http://www.ncsconline.org/D_KIS/info_court_web_sites.html
- Jurist – http://jurist.law.pitt.edu
- Internet Legal Resource Guide – http://www.ilrg.com
- Tarlton Law Library (University of Texas) – http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu
- American Bar Association – http://www.abanet.org
COG North 211
P.O. Box 5089
Greeneville, TN 37743