Our Online Healthcare Management program is designed for healthcare workers who want to thrive in a supervisory or management position.
The program will also prepare those seeking to begin a career in the fast-growing healthcare market.
DISTINCTIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
Tusculum’s program has many advantages:
- Online delivery to accommodate the challenging schedule of working adults, enhanced through video conference hours with instructors.
- Along with healthcare courses, students will complete a foundation of business courses to provide the knowledge and skills needed in today’s healthcare environment.
- Curriculum includes relevant healthcare topics including a strong finance and budgeting emphasis, focus on quality in measuring health outcomes and performance improvement strategies.
- Practitioner-focus as professionals currently in healthcare will instruct, team teach or guest lecture in courses.
- A capstone project that focuses on a current problem in healthcare. Students research, analyze, develop and present a recommendation to address an issue. Mentor relationships are available for every student.
EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE
Tusculum is committed to making a quality education affordable for our students. Tuition rates are quite competitive. Students in the first cohort will receive a $50 per credit hour discount throughout the program.
There are a variety of resources available to help students pay for college including federal loans, veterans benefits and highly competitive payment plan options.
Our monthly tuition payment plan helps to make the costs of higher education manageable for our students and does not incur interest charges, unlike similar payment plan options offered by other comparable higher education institutions.
GET STARTED TODAY!
For more information about the Healthcare Management program, contact Dr. Kathryn Wilhoit at 423.444.3324 or email@example.com